Weddings in India are one of the most awaited events in everyone’s lives. There are many communities in India, and each of them celebrate wedding in a wonderful way. Among all the communities, a Hindu wedding is enjoyed in a glamorous way. Yes, you have read it right! Many Hindu families like to celebrate the weddings in a lavish manner, and they never compromise on any factor, be it decoration, catering, venue, music, lights, or any other aspect.
In addition to this, not just the bride and groom but the guests are very particular about their outfits at Hindu wedding. Although every guest likes to wear traditional clothes for a Hindu wedding ceremony, they make sure to look their best. What makes the outfit best? In this content we shall check out some of the best tips in regard to what to wear in a Hindu wedding, when you are in India.
Tips to wear best outfit for Hindu wedding
Here are some of the expert tips which when followed will make you look the best at any Hindu wedding you go. Check out the easy to understand tips as mentioned below.
- Choose bright colours: If you are invited for the Hindu wedding in India, try to pick of bright colours such as red, pink, orange, blue, and green. Usually, the Hindu weddings happen during night and bright coloured outfits look the best. In addition to this, embellished clothes with zari work or kundans also look the best.
- Wide array of options: There are plenty of options for both males and females going for a Hindu wedding. For instance, if you are a male then you can opt for kurta pyjama, sherwani, kurta jeans, or kurta churidaar. On the other hand, if you are a female then you can select from saree, ghaghra, patiala, churidaar, salwar-kameez, and more. So, choose anything which suits you the best and in which you look the best.
- Dress as per the wedding theme: Check the theme of wedding in the Hindu wedding invitation card. For instance, if the theme of wedding is modern then try to pick up modern outfits such as Indo western fusion. On the other hand, if the wedding is classical theme then go for completely traditional clothes.
- Couples can complement each other: This is one of the best tips you can apply if you are a couple. Try to select colours and styles of outfit which match with your spouses’ outfits. Complimenting outfits will surely make the heads turn in every wedding. Don’t believe? Then try out and experience it by yourself.
- Do not forget accessories: Just selecting right outfits is not enough. It is essential that you enhance your overall look with the right chosen accessories. Both males and females should opt for matching accessories and footwear which can take their look to another extent. So, try this tip and look your best.
Make sure you apply all the above mentioned tips while you are getting ready for the next wedding event. Look the best as you deserve the best!